HCSG Key Stats
- Short Interest In Healthcare Services Group Expands By 19.8% May 10
- A Hidden Reason That Healthcare Services Group's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool May 10
- Healthcare Services Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (HCSG) May 6
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC Financials May 2
- HCSG Breaks Above 3% Yield Territory Apr 30
- RSI Alert For Top-Ranked Healthcare Services Group Apr 30
- Creating A Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin Apr 28
- HEALTHCARE SERVICES GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 26
- 10 Small-Cap Dividend Stocks That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin Apr 24
- HCSG Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Apr 15
HCSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Healthcare Services Group is up 19.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Advisory Board Company up 4.70%, and Home Health International up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HCSG
Pro Report PDF for HCSG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCSG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCSG
Did Healthcare Services Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides housekeeping, laundry, linen, facility maintenance and dietary services to the health care industry, including nursing homes, retirement complexes, rehabilitation centers and hospitals located throughout the United States. The company operates its business through two segments: Housekeeping and Dietary. It was founded in November 22, 1976 and is headquartered Bensalem, Pennsylvania.