HCP Key Stats
- HCP Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (HCP) May 24
- HCP Inc (HCP): Today's Featured Financial Winner May 21
- Interesting HCP Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- 5 Real Estate Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher May 20
- Ways to Profit From an Aging US Population May 17
- Duke Realty Hits New 52-Week High May 16
- [$$] Three REITs With the Strongest Dividends May 16
- Duke Realty Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- DDR Buys Shopping Centers from Blackstone May 16
- Ventas Hits New 52-Week High May 16
HCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCP is up 28.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ventas up 36.92%, and Health Care REIT up 39.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HCP
Pro Report PDF for HCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCP
Did HCP make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
HCP, Inc. or Healthcare Property Investors, Inc. a REIT, invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. The company is a self-administered real estate investment trust, headquartered in Long Beach, California, with offices in Nashville, Tennessee and San Francisco, California. They acquire, develop, lease, sell and manage healthcare real estate and provide mortgage and other financing to healthcare providers. Their portfolio includes investments in the following five healthcare segments: (i) senior housing, (ii) post-acute/skilled nursing, (iii) life science, (iv) medical office, and (v) hospital.