HCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.024|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||918.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HCP Inc (HCP): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner The Street Dec 4
- Consider Healthcare REITS for Income The Street Dec 4
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: VLY, MAA, HCP, TOT, CVI The Street Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Financial Sector The Street Nov 29
- 14.32% HCP Upside Howls For Champion Dividend Dogs Seeking Alpha Nov 28
- Neutral Stance on HCP Nov 27
- Neutral Stance on HCP - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- We Expect Continued Growth In HCP's And Omega's Dividends Nov 26
- Oversold Conditions For HCP Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower Nov 25
HCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCP is down 14.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.90%, Health Care REIT down 2.52%, and Ventas down 7.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCP
Pro Report PDF for HCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCP
Did HCP make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HCP, Inc. or Healthcare Property Investors, Inc. a REIT, invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. The company is a self-administered real estate investment trust, headquartered in Long Beach, California, with offices in Nashville, Tennessee and San Francisco, California. They acquire, develop, lease, sell and manage healthcare real estate and provide mortgage and other financing to healthcare providers. Their portfolio includes investments in the following five healthcare segments: (i) senior housing, (ii) post-acute/skilled nursing, (iii) life science, (iv) medical office, and (v) hospital.