HCN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||70.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5963|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.25%|
|Net Income (TTM)||224.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hospital Management Consolidation a Concern for Investors Fool 5:32 PM
- 2 Great Dividend Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 7
- Where the Money Is: December 6 Fool Dec 6
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, RRD, HCN, OZM, HPT The Street Dec 5
- Right Now Is The Wrong Time To Be Buying Health Care REITs Dec 3
- Health Care REIT: A 6% Long-Term Income Play For Your Retirement Portfolio Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- The Best REITs for 2014 Fool Dec 2
- 3 Health Care REITs To Buy When Others Are Despondently Selling Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Financial Sector The Street Nov 29
- 1 Stock for Your Grandma, Uncle, and Niece This Thanksgiving Fool Nov 28
HCN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Health Care REIT is down 2.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, HCP down 14.97%, and Ventas down 7.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCN
Pro Report PDF for HCN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCN
Did Health Care REIT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Health Care REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has been at the forefront of senior living and health care real estate since the company was founded in 1970. The company’s over $13 billion portfolio spans the full spectrum of health care real estate, including senior living communities, medical office buildings, inpatient and outpatient medical centers and life science facilities. Health Care REIT is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the S&P 500 Index. The company has an enterprise value of $16.5 billion. Health Care REIT, Inc. is based in Toledo, Ohio with additional offices in Brentwood, Tennessee and Dallas, Texas.