HCI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||73.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.636|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||318.5%|
|Net Income (TTM)||63.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- First American: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- How to Invest in Property and Casualty Insurance Fool Dec 9
- Hanover to Distribute More Profit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- HCI Revisited: It Still Looks Risky Fool Dec 7
- HCI to Offer Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- HCI to Offer Senior Notes Dec 6
- 9:07 am HCI Group prices offering of $100 mln aggregate principal amount of 3.875% convertible senior notes due 2019 Dec 6
- HCI GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Event Dec 6
- HCI Group Announces Pricing of $100 Million Offering of Convertible Senior Notes Due 2019 GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- Why These 3 Surging Stocks Can Still Fly Higher Dec 5
HCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCI Group is up 164.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Global Indemnity up 16.33%, and State Auto Financial up 39.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCI
Pro Report PDF for HCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCI
Did HCI Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HCI Group Inc through its subsidiaries provides property and casualty homeowners insurance, condominium-owners insurance, and tenants insurance to individuals owning property in Florida.