HCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.981|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||400.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Lifetime High For HCC Insurance Holdings (HCC) Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - HCC, HOT, DWA, HTS And SN Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- HCC Declares 71st Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 13
- HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. (HCC) Declares $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider Nov 13
- HCC INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements an Nov 13
- Hans Rohlf Elected to Board of Directors of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. noodls Nov 12
- HCC Insurance Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- HCC Insurance Upped to Buy Nov 12
- HCC INSURANCE HOLDINGS INC/DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- William Blair Upgrades HCC Insurance (HCC) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 31
HCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCC Insurance is up 23.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Allied World Assurance up 36.11%, and Axis Capital Holdings up 36.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCC
Pro Report PDF for HCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCC
Did HCC Insurance make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. is a leading international specialty insurance group with offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, and Ireland. The company is based in Houston, Texas, U.S.A. but has major offices in Atlanta, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Farmington (CT), Frederick (MD), Ireland, Leicester (UK), London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Mount Kisco (NY), and New York City. HCC underwrites more than 100 classes of Specialty Insurance within five segments: U.S. Property & Casualty, Professional Liability, Accident & Health, U.S. Surety & Credit and International. In 2010, it posted $2.6 billion on Gross premiums written, $2.3 in total revenue, earnings of $345 million, and Combined Ratio of less than 85%. Assets exceed $9.1 billion. HCC Insurance was ranked 827 in the 2009 edition of the Fortune 1000. The company was formed in 1974.