HCBK Key Stats
- [$$] Regulatory Move Inhibits Bank Deals May 23
- HUDSON CITY BANCORP INC Financials May 17
- Harvard's Newest Stock Picks Are In May 17
- HUDSON CITY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ISIL, HCBK, MFC, X May 9
- HCBK Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/10/13 May 8
- 7 More High-Yield Stocks You Can Bank On May 2
- Hudson City Lag on Rev & Earnings May 1
- Hudson City Lag on Rev & Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- $6 Billion Hedge Fund Bullish on Hillshire Brands and These Little Guys May 1
HCBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hudson City Bancorp is up 39.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.47%, M&T Bank up 31.48%, and People's United Financial up 20.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HCBK
Pro Report PDF for HCBK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCBK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCBK
Did Hudson City Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. based in Paramus, New Jersey is a bank holding company for Hudson City Savings Bank, its only subsidiary, the largest savings bank in New Jersey, and one of the oldest banks in the United States, with over US$60 billion in assets. It is now a fully publicly-held entity, and one of the most recent additions to the S&P 500 Index of the largest publicly-traded companies in the United States. In 2005 its US$3.93 billion secondary offering of common stock was the largest in United States banking history. At the time it was also the seventh largest domestic public offering in United States history, surpassing Google's highly-publicized 2004 offering at US$2.7 billion, among others. The company operates over 130 branches located in 10 of the top 50 U.S. counties rated by median household income. The company was founded in 1868.