HCBK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3865|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||187.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.95%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hudson City Bancorp Becomes #86 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing ConocoPhillips The Street Nov 27
- The Deal: Hudson Takeover by M&T Bank Still Bedeviled by Compliance Issues Nov 20
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 12
- HUDSON CITY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CIK, IIM, LNCO, HCBK, PPG Nov 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: HCBK, APAM and LPLA Nov 4
- TFS Financial Earnings in Line, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- NYCB Beats Q3 Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- Hudson City Reports In Line Earnings Oct 23
- HUDSON CITY BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 23
HCBK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hudson City Bancorp is up 18.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, M&T Bank up 21.79%, and New York Community Bancor up 34.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCBK
Pro Report PDF for HCBK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCBK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCBK
Did Hudson City Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hudson City Bancorp, Inc. based in Paramus, New Jersey is a bank holding company for Hudson City Savings Bank, its only subsidiary, the largest savings bank in New Jersey, and one of the oldest banks in the United States, with over US$60 billion in assets. It is now a fully publicly-held entity, and one of the most recent additions to the S&P 500 Index of the largest publicly-traded companies in the United States. In 2005 its US$3.93 billion secondary offering of common stock was the largest in United States banking history. At the time it was also the seventh largest domestic public offering in United States history, surpassing Google's highly-publicized 2004 offering at US$2.7 billion, among others. The company operates over 130 branches located in 10 of the top 50 U.S. counties rated by median household income. The company was founded in 1868.