HCA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.121|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.446B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Obamacare Lawsuits: Is the Affordable Care Act in Jeopardy? Fool Dec 6
- 'Marriage Penalty' in Obamacare Could Make You "Significiantly Worse Off": AEI's Hassett The Daily Ticker Dec 6
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation Street Insider Dec 4
- 5 Health Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth The Street Dec 2
- CMS lab reimbursement better than expected, says Wells Fargo Nov 29
- Defensive Stocks For A Weak Dollar Nov 27
- Trade-Ideas: HCA Holdings (HCA) Is Today's Unusual Social Activity Stock The Street Nov 27
- HCA Holdings Inc (HCA): Today's Featured Health Services Winner The Street Nov 26
- HCA Appoints Gregory R. Angle Mountain Division President noodls Nov 26
- Health Management Stays Neutral Nov 25
HCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCA Holdings is up 51.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Tenet Healthcare up 47.47%, and Community Health Systems up 38.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HCA
Pro Report PDF for HCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCA
Did HCA Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HCA Inc. is a health care services companies in the United States comprised of 157 general, acute care hospitals; five psychiatric hospitals; and one rehabilitation hospital.