HCA Key Stats
- [$$] The Big Number The Wall Street Journal May 20
- HCA Announces 41st Annual Frist Humanitarian Awards Recipients Business Wire May 20
- The Financial Appeal of an Obamacare Repeal May 17
- House's 37th vote on Obamacare comes amid broad gains for sector May 16
- US Senate confirms Tavenner as Medicare/Medicaid chief May 15
- HCA Holdings Inc (HCA): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard May 15
- FMS, COO, RMD, THC And HCA, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 15
- Estimate of U.S. Health Law Expansion Cut to 25 Million May 14
- 5 Healthcare Stocks Loved By Healthcare-Focused Traxis Partners May 14
- Hospitals Prepare to Cut Care in Medicaid Opt-Out States May 14
HCA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HCA is up 79.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Tenet Healthcare up 143.9%, and Health Management Associates up 70.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HCA
Pro Report PDF for HCA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HCA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HCA
Did HCA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hospital Corporation of America is the largest private operator of health care facilities in the world. It is based in Nashville, Tennessee and currently manages 162 hospitals and 113 freestanding surgery centers in the United States and United Kingdom.