HBP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0176|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 4
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 1
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired Nov 1
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Huttig Building Products to Distribute AZEK Product Line From 13 Branches Across Eastern United States Marketwired Oct 24
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 27
- Huttig Building Products to Distribute AZEK(R) Product Line Marketwired Sep 10
- Huttig Announces Version 2 of the Huttig Doorway(TM) Online Configurator Marketwired Aug 20
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jul 25
- HUTTIG BUILDING PRODUCTS INC Financials Apr 24
HBP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Huttig Building Products is up 139.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Applied Industrial up 22.76%, and Anixter International up 41.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HBP
Pro Strategies Featuring HBP
Did Huttig Building Products make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Huttig Building Products, Inc., and subsidiaries is a distributor of building materials and wood products used in new residential construction and in home improvement, remodeling and repair work.