HBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.728|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||378.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.17%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- G-III Apparel Upped to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- A Company Showing Strong Momentum Fool Dec 7
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Guess? Beats EPS, Misses Revs; Lowers View - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- New Lifetime High For Hanesbrands (HBI) The Street Dec 6
- G-III Apparel's Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Wet Seal's Q3 Loss in Line, Q4 View Weak - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Spectrum Brands Refinances Debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) in Focus: Stock Up 5.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- HanesBrands Announces Participation at ISI Group’s Consumer Conference Business Wire Dec 2
HBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hanesbrands is up 94.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, VF up 54.45%, and Ralph Lauren up 11.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HBI
Pro Report PDF for HBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HBI
Did Hanesbrands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
HanesBrands Inc. is a clothing company based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It employs 50,000 people internationally. On September 6, 2006 the company was spun off by the Sara Lee Corporation. HanesBrands owns several clothing brands, which are Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Just My Size, Barely There, Wonderbra, L'eggs, C9 by Champion, Duofold, Beefy-T, Outer Banks, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Zorba and Ritmo. As of January 1, 2011, the company operated 224 direct outlet stores.