HBC Key Stats
- Citigroup Is Cheap Right Now Fool May 20
- Reminder - HSBC Holdings (HBC) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 20
- 3 Things to Loathe About HSBC Holdingsc Fool May 20
- UBS names Sylvia Coutinho as CEO of UBS Group Brazil May 20
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades HSBC Holdings (HBC) to Neutral Street Insider May 17
- HSBC to Cut Costs, Axe 14,000 Jobs May 16
- HSBC to Cut Costs, Axe 14,000 Jobs - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- UPDATE 4-Glencore dumps chairman Bond as clears Xstrata from board May 16
- Most Asia markets rise; Tokyo, Sydney drop MarketWatch May 16
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week Fool May 15
HBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). HSBC is up 50.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Citigroup up 98.49%, and Barclays up 82.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HBC
Pro Report PDF for HBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HBC
Did HSBC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational banking and financial services organisation headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865. The HSBC name is derived from the initials of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.