HAST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.382|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hastings Entertainment (HAST) Posts Q3 Loss of 76c/Share Street Insider Nov 25
- Hastings Entertainment to Announce Results for Third Quarter of Fiscal 2013 on November 25, 2013 noodls Nov 19
- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. to Host Midnight Release Party for Man of Steel noodls Nov 5
- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. to Host Midnight Release Party for Call of Duty: Ghosts noodls Oct 29
- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. to Host Midnight Release Party for Battlefield 4 & Assassin's Creed IV PR Newswire Oct 22
- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. to Host Midnight Release Party for Grand Theft Auto V PR Newswire Sep 11
- HASTINGS ENTERTAINMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Aug 23
- HASTINGS ENTERTAINMENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Aug 20
- Hastings Entertainment, Inc. (HAST) Misses Q2 EPS by 20c Street Insider Aug 19
HAST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hastings Entertainment is up 26.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Cabela's up 30.49%, and Big 5 Sporting Goods up 31.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAST
Pro Strategies Featuring HAST
Did Hastings Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hastings Entertainment, Inc. operates entertainment stores that buy, sell, trade and rent various home entertainment products, including books, music, software, periodicals, movies on DVD and Blu-Ray, video games, video game consoles and electronics.