HART Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11013%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/27 07:00
Business Wire10/17 08:30
Business Wire09/05 14:51
Business Wire08/08 07:00
Business Wire08/01 16:00
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology Inc|
HART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harvard Apparatus is up 4.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Abiomed up 36.57%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HART
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HART
Did Harvard Apparatus make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://
- IR Website: http://investor.harvardapparatusregen.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334517
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology is a clinical stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of regenerated organs for human transplant.
HART Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HART","name")
- Description: =YCI("HART","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HART","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HART","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HART","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.