HART Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11013%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/05 14:53
Business Wire09/05 14:51
Street Insider08/08 07:19
Business Wire08/08 07:00
Business Wire08/01 16:00
Business Wire06/30 07:30
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology Inc|
HART Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harvard Apparatus is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.38%, Abiomed up 16.60%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for HART
Portfolio Strategies Featuring HART
Did Harvard Apparatus make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://
- IR Website: http://investor.harvardapparatusregen.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334517
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology is a clinical stage biotechnology company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of regenerated organs for human transplant.
HART Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("HART","name")
- Description: =YCI("HART","description")
- Sector: =YCI("HART","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("HART","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("HART","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.