HAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.918|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||134.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Consumer Durables Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher The Street Dec 10
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Harmon International (HAR) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 10
- Apple, Microsoft Offer 12 Days of Deals The Street Dec 10
- Top true-growth stocks for next year: Pro CNBC Dec 6
- HARMAN INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Dec 6
- New York Yankees Great Mariano Rivera to Celebrate the Holidays at Harman Flagship Store on Madison Avenue noodls Dec 6
- Harman International Industries Inc. (HAR): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner The Street Dec 4
- HARMAN Pitches in to Help with Baseball Great Mariano Rivera's Next Save noodls Dec 3
- HARMAN Pitches in to Help with Baseball Great Mariano Rivera’s Next Save Business Wire Dec 3
- Insider Trading Alert - LPI, GMCR, VAR, JLL And HAR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
HAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harman International Inds is up 105.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Apple up 8.63%, and Sony Corp up 75.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAR
Pro Report PDF for HAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAR
Did Harman International Inds make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Harman International Industries, Inc. is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of high quality, audio products, lighting solutions and electronic systems & digitally integrated audio and infotainment systems for the automotive industry.