HAR Key Stats
- 6 Reasons To Own Harman May 23
- New Harman Kardon® Audio/Video Receivers Accomplish Flawless Versatility and Per... May 23
- Lenovo Games as Toshiba Goes Upscale: Rich Jaroslovsky May 22
- Aha Adds Hundreds More Stations of Terrestrial and Digital Radio Business Wire May 22
- 12 stocks to ride S&P 500 volatility to profits May 20
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with George B. Bolton, Chief Investment Officer... May 20
- Emerging Stocks Extend Weekly Drop as Gold Slump Sinks Producers May 17
- HARMAN Delivers Leading-Edge, Next-Generation Infotainment System for Mercedes-B... May 16
- Sibanye Leads Gold Stock Sell-Off on Unrest: Johannesburg Mover May 16
- Harman International Reaches New 52-Week High (HAR) May 15
HAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Harman International Industries is up 25.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Sony Corporation up 54.22%, and Apple down 19.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HAR
Pro Report PDF for HAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAR
Did Harman International Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?