HAIN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.624|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||125.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Tasty Food Companies for Your Portfolio Fool Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- ConAgra Launches Meals, Desserts - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Maybe Thanksgiving was peak of bull market: Pro CNBC Dec 5
- Kroger Posts In Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Hain Celestial Group Inc. (HAIN): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner The Street Dec 4
- TERRA® Vegetable Chips Partners with Seed Savers Exchange to Further Its Commitment to Preserving Vegetable Diversity noodls Dec 4
- Hormel Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Is Hain Celestial a Good Buy? Dec 3
- Hormel Reaches a New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
HAIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hain Celestial is up 39.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Annie's up 26.53%, and Whole Foods Market up 24.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAIN
Pro Report PDF for HAIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAIN
Did Hain Celestial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Hain Celestial Group is a food company whose main focus is natural and organic foods and personal care products. Their products range from herbal teas, offered through their Celestial Seasonings brand to organic free range chickens from the FreeBird brand. They also provide organic, whole grain foods through Arrowhead Mills. It manufactures, markets, distributes and sells natural and organic products under the brand names, including Celestial Seasonings, Terra Chips, Garden of Eatin', Health Valley, WestSoy, Earth's Best, Arrowhead Mills, Hain Pure Foods, Hollywood, Walnut Acres Organic, Imagine Foods and Rice Dream. The company's household cleaning products are marketed under the brand name, Martha Stewart CleanTM. Its products are sold to specialty and natural food distributors, supermarkets, natural food stores, and other retail classes of trade, including mass-market retailers, drug store chains, food service channels and club stores. The company was founded on May 19, 1993 and is headquartered in Melville, New York.