HAIN Key Stats
- This Unknown Stock Will Profit From the Natural-Foods Craze Fool May 25
- SunOpta: The Missing Ingredient For The Next Organic Blockbuster May 24
- Feasting on the Organic Movement Fool May 24
- Campbell Soup to buy organic baby food company May 23
- Hain Celestial Group Inc. (HAIN): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner May 23
- Why Hain Celestial Still Looks Scrumptious Fool May 22
- Hain Celestial to Present at the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference PR Newswire May 21
- This Spinoff Is Finally Leaving the Nest May 17
- HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP INC Financials May 17
- Why It's So Hard to Invest Green May 16
HAIN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hain Celestial Group is up 24.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Whole Foods Market up 24.87%, and Annie's up 3.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HAIN
Pro Report PDF for HAIN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAIN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAIN
Did Hain Celestial Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Hain Celestial Group is a food company whose main focus is natural and organic foods and personal care products. Their products range from herbal teas, offered through their Celestial Seasonings brand to organic free range chickens from the FreeBird brand. They also provide organic, whole grain foods through Arrowhead Mills. It manufactures, markets, distributes and sells natural and organic products under the brand names, including Celestial Seasonings, Terra Chips, Garden of Eatin', Health Valley, WestSoy, Earth's Best, Arrowhead Mills, Hain Pure Foods, Hollywood, Walnut Acres Organic, Imagine Foods and Rice Dream. The company's household cleaning products are marketed under the brand name, Martha Stewart CleanTM. Its products are sold to specialty and natural food distributors, supermarkets, natural food stores, and other retail classes of trade, including mass-market retailers, drug store chains, food service channels and club stores. The company was founded on May 19, 1993 and is headquartered in Melville, New York.