HAE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6004|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||146.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jefferies Starts Haemonetics (HAE) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- HAE Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 25
- Haemonetics to Present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference PR Newswire Nov 13
- Haemonetics (HAE) Global Markets President Kelly to Leave Company Street Insider Nov 7
- HAEMONETICS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 7
- HAEMONETICS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- Haemonetics Beats Earnings, Revs Down Oct 29
- Haemonetics Beats Earnings, Revs Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Haemonetics Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 28
- Haemonetics 2Q net income more than doubles Oct 28
HAE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Haemonetics is up 8.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Covidien up 31.60%, and Natus Medical up 100.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAE
Pro Report PDF for HAE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAE
Did Haemonetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Haemonetics Corporation is a healthcare company that provides blood management solutions to its customers. It serves three markets: manufacturers of plasma derived pharmaceuticals, blood collectors, and hospitals.