HA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5738|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.78%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hawaiian (HA) Load Factor Down 3.2 Points in November Street Insider Dec 9
- Hawaiian Airlines Begins the Next Stage of its Growth Fool Dec 5
- Hawaiian Airlines to Add Fourth Flight to Weekly Brisbane Service noodls Dec 4
- Hawaiian and China Airlines' Reciprocal Frequent Flyer Partnership Allows Members to Earn and Redeem Miles for Systemwide Travel noodls Dec 2
- Recent Consolidation Trends Are Bullish For The Airline Industry Long Term Seeking Alpha Nov 30
- Is There Turbulence Ahead for Airline Stocks? Fool Nov 27
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Delta Keeps Flying Higher The Street Nov 27
- Hawaiian Airlines Commences Ticket Sales for New Beijing Service noodls Nov 26
- Virgin America gets electronic device OK CNBC Nov 22
- Hawaiian Airlines Now Allows Use of Portable Electronic Devices During All Segments of Domestic Flights noodls Nov 21
HA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hawaiian Holdings is up 41.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Delta Air Lines up 189.8%, and Alaska Air Group up 76.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HA
Pro Report PDF for HA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HA
Did Hawaiian Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hawaiian Holdings, Inc., is engaged in the scheduled air transportation of passengers and cargo amongst the Hawaiian Islands (the Neighbor Island routes), between the Hawaiian Islands and certain cities in the United States and other world countries.