HA Key Stats
- 3 Buys Under $10 Fool May 17
- HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agree... May 15
- Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. Prices $444,540,000 Offering of Class A and Class B Enha... May 14
- Virgin America Cuts Losses and Sees IPO May 13
- Skies Clearing for Hawaiian Airlines May 7
- Hawaiian Airlines Reports 7.2% Increase in Passengers Transported, 18.9% Increas... May 3
- Hawaiian Airlines Reports April Traffic Statistics PR Newswire May 3
- HAWAIIAN HOLDINGS INC Financials May 1
- FAA suspends all employee furloughs, sees normal operations by Sunday evening Apr 28
- Fly High With These UnderValued Airline Stocks Apr 27
HA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hawaiian is up 4.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.02%, Allegiant Travel Company up 54.90%, and United Continental up 64.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HA
Pro Report PDF for HA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HA
Did Hawaiian make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is the largest airline in Hawaii. It is the 11th largest commercial airline in the US, based in Honolulu, Hawaii. The airline operates its main hub at Honolulu International Airport and a secondary hub out of Kahului Airport on the island of Maui. Hawaiian Airlines is owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. . Mark Dunkerley is the President and Chief Executive Officer of Hawaiian Holdings.