H Key Stats
- Strategic Hotels: Is The CEO Ready For A Vacation? 5:22 AM
- Pritzker Snub of Women Cuts Deep With 1991 Venturi Award 12:01 AM
- Pritzker’s $54 Million Family Trust Fee Seen as Unique 12:00 AM
- HYATT house® Honors ‘Very Important Residents’ with Personalized Perks and Rolls... May 20
- Pritzker Yields Party Role Reversal on Offshore Trusts May 20
- 5 Questions Congress Should Ask Obama Commerce Nominee Penny Pritzker May 18
- Complete Kyle Bass And Hayman Capital Portfolio Update May 17
- Developers break ground on 2 downtown SLC hotels May 16
- Obama’s Commerce Pick Got $54 Million from Bahamas Trust May 16
- Perez’s Nomination to Lead Labor Department Advances to Senate May 16
H Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hyatt Hotels Corporation is up 13.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.69%, Wyndham Worldwide Corporation up 32.87%, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide up 38.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for H
Pro Report PDF for H
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download H Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring H
Did Hyatt Hotels Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hyatt Hotels Corp. through its subsidiaries manages, franchises, owns and develops Hyatt-branded hotels, resorts and residential and vacation ownership properties around the world. The Company's subsidiaries operate hotels and resorts, including Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites. It operates through three business segments: Owned and Leased Hotel, North American Management and Franchising and International Management and Franchising. The company was formerly known as Global Hyatt Corporation and changed its name to Hyatt Hotels Corporation in June 2009. Hyatt Hotels Corporation was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.