H Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.198|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||150.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||191.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hyatt Place Bayamon Opens in Puerto Rico noodls Dec 6
- Get a room in this IPO: Cramer CNBC Dec 5
- Get a piece of the Hilton IPO: Cramer Dec 5
- Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield Celebrates Official Opening Business Wire Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- Hyatt Times Square Opens in the Heart of Manhattan noodls Dec 3
- Blackstone-controlled Hilton plans biggest hotel IPO Dec 2
- Hilton's Raised IPO View Could Make It Year's No. 2 Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
- Does The Hilton IPO Signal More Growth For Hotel Stocks? The Street Dec 2
- Hilton Eyes Record Hotel IPO With $2.4B Offering Fox Business Dec 2
H Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hyatt Hotels is up 28.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 39.91%, and InterContinental Hotels up 24.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for H
Pro Report PDF for H
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download H Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring H
Did Hyatt Hotels make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hyatt Hotels Corp. through its subsidiaries manages, franchises, owns and develops Hyatt-branded hotels, resorts and residential and vacation ownership properties around the world. The Company's subsidiaries operate hotels and resorts, including Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Andaz, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites. It operates through three business segments: Owned and Leased Hotel, North American Management and Franchising and International Management and Franchising. The company was formerly known as Global Hyatt Corporation and changed its name to Hyatt Hotels Corporation in June 2009. Hyatt Hotels Corporation was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.