GYRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9284|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.379M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.44%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire03/10 12:56
|09/24/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.46, Declared Date: Sep 15 2014, Pay Date: Dec 31 2014|
GYRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gyrodyne of America is down 12.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.94%, Alexandria Real Estate up 31.39%, and Brandywine Realty Trust up 6.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GYRO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GYRO
Did Gyrodyne of America make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Real Estate
- Industry: REIT - Office
- Company Website: http://www.gyrodyne.com
- IR Website: http://www.gyrodyne.com/investor.php
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: New York
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Lessors of Other Real Estate Property
- NAICS Code: 531190
- NAICS Industry: Lessors of Real Estate
- NAICS Sector: Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
Gyrodyne Company of America Inc is engaged in the investment & acquisition, ownership & management of a geographically diverse portfolio of medical office, industrial properties and development of industrial & residential properties.
GYRO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GYRO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GYRO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GYRO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GYRO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GYRO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.