GY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.132|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-65.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 GenCorp Inc Earnings Results|
|07/09/2014||Earnings||GenCorp Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 GenCorp Inc. Earnings Results|
|03/20/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Gencorp Inc.|
|02/07/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 GenCorp Results|
GY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GenCorp is down 6.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Alliant Techsystems down 3.75%, and Boeing up 2.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GY
PDF Report for GY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GY
Did GenCorp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.gencorp.com
- IR Website: http://investor.gencorp.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Ohio
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: November 30, 2013
- NAICS: Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit and Propulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336415
- NAICS Industry: Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
GenCorp Inc is a manufacturer of aerospace and defense products and systems with a real estate segment that includes activities related to the re-zoning, entitlement, sale, and leasing of its excess real estate assets.
GY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GY","name")
- Description: =YCI("GY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.