GY Key Stats
- Gates Opens Doors With Daggers, Kravitz Opts for Ermine Bloomberg 12:00 AM
- Aerojet Rocket Motors Contribute to Third Standard Missile-3 Block IB Intercept GlobeNewswire May 16
- Hedge Fund Hirzel Capital Is Focusing On These 5 Stocks May 14
- GENCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Finan... May 13
- Finding Big Gains Up in the Stratosphere May 10
- Aerojet Delivers Final Orion EFT-1 Crew Module Reaction Control System Pod Assem... May 8
- John Schumacher Joins GenCorp to Lead Business Relations noodls Apr 29
- Ahead of the Bell: Orbital Sciences launch success Apr 22
- Aerojet's Dual AJ26 Engines Launch Historic Antares Test Flight noodls Apr 21
- Gencorp: Real Estate Holdings, Synergies From Rocketdyne Acquisition Could Unloc... Apr 19
GY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GenCorp is up 130.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.93%, Lockheed Martin Corporation up 35.48%, and Northrop Grumman up 44.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GY
Pro Report PDF for GY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GY
Did GenCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
GenCorp is an American technology-based manufacturer based in Rancho Cordova, California. Established in 1915, GenCorp was formerly the General Tire and Rubber Company. The name change was implemented in 1984 when GenCorp was formed as a parent holding company for General Tire's various businesses. Its main subsidiaries were General Tire; broadcaster RKO General; Diversitech General, a manufacturer of tennis balls and polymer products including automotive soundproofing and home wallpapers; and defense contractor Aerojet. Through its RKO General subsidiary, the company also held a stake in Frontier Airlines; RKO bottlers, which operated Pepsi-Cola distributorships; and several resorts and hotels, including the Westward Look resort in Tucson, Arizona.