GY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.997|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||174.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GenCorp Stock Could Explode on New Nuclear Bomb Contract Fool Dec 6
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Supports Launch of Classified Payload for the U.S. Government GlobeNewswire Dec 6
- GenCorp Subsidiary Lands Air Force Nuke Engine Contract Fool Dec 2
- USAF Awards Aerojet Rocketdyne a Medium Class Stage III Demonstration Contract noodls Dec 2
- GENCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 26
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Supports Successful Launch of NASA's MAVEN Spacecraft to Study Effects of Atmospheric Change on Mars GlobeNewswire Nov 18
- GenCorp Announces Completion of Registered Exchange Offer for its 7.125% Second-Priority Senior Secured Notes due 2021 noodls Nov 15
- GENCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 15
- Chicago Booth Claims MBA Stock Picker Victory Nov 15
- University Of Texas Traders Hope GenCorp Will Skyrocket Nov 6
GY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GenCorp is up 97.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Boeing up 86.36%, and Astronics up 226.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GY
Pro Report PDF for GY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GY
Did GenCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GenCorp Inc. is a manufacturer of aerospace and defense products and systems with a real estate segment that includes activities related to the re-zoning, entitlement, sale, and leasing of its excess real estate assets.