GXP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.538|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||237.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Brookfield Infrastructure Partners, MGE Energy and Great Plains Energy Nov 22
- Why Great Plains Energy Is the Right Winter Stock Fool Nov 22
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/19: (GXP) (QGEN) (HYGS) Upgraded; (WAG) (ALTR) (ZION) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 19
- On The Fly: Analyst Upgrade Summary Nov 19
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Great Plains Energy upgraded at BofA/Merrill Nov 19
- Latch Onto This Small-Cap Diamond Before It Is Too Cold Nov 18
- Is Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP) Ready to Breakout? Nov 15
- Is Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- Great Plains Energy Larger Than S&P 500 Component WPX Energy Nov 13
GXP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Great Plains Energy is up 23.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Cleco up 18.51%, and Alliant Energy up 21.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GXP
Pro Report PDF for GXP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GXP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GXP
Did Great Plains Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Great Plains Energy is a provider of electricity to over 820,000 customers in the US Midwest. The company operates in the US only. It is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri and employs over 3,200 people. It is the holding company for two vertically integrated electric utilties - Kansas City Power & Light Company and KCP&L Greater Missouri Operations Company (GMO). The utilities operate under the brand name KCP&L. KCP&L established the holding company on October 1, 2001. Great Plains Energy was founded in 2001.