GWR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||80.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.880|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||35.71%|
|Net Income (TTM)||226.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Genesee And Wyoming: The Biggest Little Railroad Around Dec 3
- Genesee & Wyoming to Present at Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference noodls Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - HK, CCK, GWR, EEFT And TRV Traded By Insiders Nov 21
- GENESEE & WYOMING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Change in Directors or Principa Nov 19
- GENESEE & WYOMING INC Financials Nov 14
- Railroads Propose Changes to Tank Cars Fox Business Nov 14
- Genesee & Wyoming Announces Sale of 5,984,232 Shares of Common Stock by Carlyle Investment Funds noodls Nov 13
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Announces 6M Common Sale by Carlyle (CG) Street Insider Nov 13
- GENESEE & WYOMING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- GENESEE & WYOMING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 12
GWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genesee & Wyoming is up 32.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Union Pacific up 36.23%, and CSX up 42.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GWR
Pro Report PDF for GWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GWR
Did Genesee & Wyoming make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. owns and operates short line and regional freight railroads in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands and Belgium. The company provides rail service at 17 ports in North America and Europe and perform contract coal loading and railcar switching for industrial customers. In addition, it operates the Tarcoola to Darwin rail line which links the Port of Darwin with the Australian interstate rail network in South Australia. Operations currently include 64 railroads organized in 10 regions, with more than 7,500 miles of owned and leased track and approximately 1,400 additional miles under track access arrangements. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.