GWR Key Stats
- Genesee & Wyoming's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Transpo... May 16
- Stocks Close At New Highs On Bullish Economic Outlook May 14
- Stocks Extend Gains As More Money Moves In From Sidelines May 14
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Pro Forma Carloads Up 5.6% in April Street Insider May 13
- Genesee & Wyoming Reports Traffic for April 2013 Business Wire May 13
- Climbing the Wall of Worry May 10
- Rotation Into Cyclicals Could Provide Market Boost May 9
- GENESEE & WYOMING INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Train Bases: Genesee & Wyoming, Kansas City Southern May 7
- Why Genesee & Wyoming Is Poised to Keep Chuggin' Fool May 6
GWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Genesee & Wyoming is up 82.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Union Pacific up 51.01%, and Kansas City Southern up 77.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GWR
Pro Report PDF for GWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GWR
Did Genesee & Wyoming make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. owns and operates short line and regional freight railroads in the United States, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands and Belgium. The company provides rail service at 17 ports in North America and Europe and perform contract coal loading and railcar switching for industrial customers. In addition, it operates the Tarcoola to Darwin rail line which links the Port of Darwin with the Australian interstate rail network in South Australia. Operations currently include 64 railroads organized in 10 regions, with more than 7,500 miles of owned and leased track and approximately 1,400 additional miles under track access arrangements. The company was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut.