GV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.323M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire05/29 08:20
PR Newswire05/15 06:42
|05/29/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Goldfield Corp|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Goldfield Announces 2014 First Quarter Results.|
|03/26/2014||Earnings||Goldfield Corp Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|11/12/2013||Earnings||Goldfield Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results.|
|08/13/2013||Earnings||Goldfield Reports 2013 Second Quarter Results.|
GV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goldfield is down 26.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.72%, AECOM Technology up 1.86%, and Argan up 124.0%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GV
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GV
Did Goldfield make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Engineering & Construction
- Company Website: http://www.goldfieldcorp.com
- IR Website: http://www.goldfieldcorp.com/Chairman_s_Letter-45.asp
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
- NAICS Code: 237130
- NAICS Industry: Utility System Construction
- NAICS Sector: Construction
Goldfield Corp through subsidiaries is engaged in the construction & maintenance of electric utility facilities and the installation of fiber optic cable for fiber optic cable manufacturers, telecommunication companies and electric utilities.
GV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GV","name")
- Description: =YCI("GV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.