GV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2572|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.627M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Goldfield Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results noodls Nov 12
- GOLDFIELD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 12
- Look For a Low Point Mid-December Nov 12
- GOLDFIELD CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 20
- GOLDFIELD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Sep 18
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Aug 30
- Goldfield (GV) Higher after CEO Insider Purchase Street Insider Aug 29
- GOLDFIELD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 26
- Goldfield Plans To Acquire C and C Power Line, Inc. PR Newswire Aug 26
- GOLDFIELD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Aug 13
GV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goldfield is up 11.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, MYR Group Inc. up 14.26%, and AECOM Technology up 24.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GV
Pro Strategies Featuring GV
Did Goldfield make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Goldfield Corp is a provider of electrical construction services in the southeastern United States and a developer of condominiums on the east coast of Florida.