GURE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4539|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar The Street Dec 5
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/11: (VISN) (GOGO) (VPHM) Higher; (ZLCS) (RDNT) (CRUS) Lower Street Insider Nov 11
- Gulf Resources' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Gulf Resources to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Monday, November 11, 2013 Accesswire Nov 11
- GULF RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Gulf Resources Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire Nov 8
- Bromine Price Increase Is A Game Changer For Gulf Resources Oct 25
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Oct 16
- GULF RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statemen Sep 26
- InPlay: Gulf Resources to receive compensation for Factory No. 3's relocation Sep 26
GURE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gulf Resources is up 114.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Albemarle up 15.56%, and American Pacific up 229.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GURE
Pro Strategies Featuring GURE
Did Gulf Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gulf Resources, Inc. manufactures and trades bromine and crude salt, and manufactures and sells chemical products used in oil and gas field exploration.