GTY Key Stats
- Sorting the Filings for a Few Nuggets May 16
- Getty Realty Maintains Dividend at $0.20 Fool May 15
- Getty Realty Corp. (GTY) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield Street Insider May 14
- Getty Realty Corp. Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend Business Wire May 14
- Getty Realty (GTY) Buys 36 Properties in New York, D.C. Street Insider May 13
- Getty Realty Acquires 36 Properties for $72.5M in Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Benzinga May 13
- Getty Realty Corp. Acquires 36 Properties for $72.5 Million in Northeast and Mid... May 13
- GETTY REALTY CORP /MD/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Getty Realty's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Getty Realty Corp. (GTY) Misses Q1 FFO by 7c/Share Street Insider May 2
GTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Getty Realty Corporation is up 44.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Saul Centers up 23.03%, and Simon Property Group up 28.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GTY
Pro Report PDF for GTY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTY
Did Getty Realty Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Getty Realty Corp. is the leading publicly-traded real estate investment trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and financing of retail motor fuel and convenience store properties and petroleum distribution terminals. Our properties are located in 20 states across the United States with concentrations in the Northeast and the Mid-Atlantic regions. Its properties are operated under a variety of brands including Getty, BP, Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Chevron, Valero, Fina and Aloha. Nearly all of our properties are leased or sublet to distributors and retailers who are responsible for managing the operations conducted at these properties including the payment of taxes, maintenance, repair, insurance and other operating expenses. The company was founded by Leo Liebowitz in 1955 and is headquartered in Jericho, New York.