GTXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4733|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-32.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/10/2014 09:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 GTx, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 GTx, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 GTx, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 GTx, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||GTx Inc 1Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|03/04/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||GTx, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||GTx, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
GTXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GTx is down 60.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, ARCA biopharma down 41.16%, and TetraLogic Pharmaceutical up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GTXI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GTXI
Did GTx make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.gtxinc.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=148196&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Tennessee
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
GTx, Inc. is biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecules that selectively target hormone pathways to treat cancer, osteoporosis and bone loss, muscle loss and other serious medical condition.
GTXI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GTXI","name")
- Description: =YCI("GTXI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GTXI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GTXI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GTXI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.