GTXI Key Stats
- Commit To Buy GTx At $4, Earn 69% Annualized May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- PSivida Corporation And GTx: 2 Of The Most Undervalued Biotechs For 2013 May 20
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 16
- The Best- And Worst-Performing Biotech Stocks, May 3 To May 10 May 11
- Near-Term Catalysts And High Insider Ownership Make GTx An Attractive Buy May 7
- GTX INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Subm... May 6
- GTX INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- GTx Inc.'s CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- GTx, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 9:00 am ET today May 3
GTXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GTx is up 93.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Array BioPharma up 67.29%, and Anacor Pharmaceuticals up 4.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GTXI
Pro Report PDF for GTXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTXI
Did GTx make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
GTx, Inc is a pharmaceutical company and developer of drugs that utilize hormonal pathways. Its major product to date is toremifene, and drugs in development include Ostarine and GTx-758. The company has undertaken partnerships with other biotechnology companies such as Merck in the development of drugs in the selective estrogen receptor modulator and selective androgen receptor modulator classes.