GTS Key Stats
- Are Triple-S Management's Earnings Worse Than They Look? May 24
- Triple-S Management Corporation Closes Secondary Offering and Share Purchase PR Newswire May 22
- TRIPLE-S MANAGEMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Ag... May 22
- Triple-S Management's CEO Presents at UBS 2013 Global Healthcare Conference (Tra... May 21
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Triple-S Management (GTS) May 20
- Triple-S Management secondary offering priced May 17
- Triple-S (GTS) Prices 5.4M Common Secondary Offering Street Insider May 17
- Triple-S Management Corporation Prices Secondary Offering and Share Purchase PR Newswire May 17
- Will These Undervalued Stocks Finally Get Interest? Fool May 14
- A Peek Into The Market Before The Trading Starts Benzinga May 13
GTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Triple-S Management Corporation is up 10.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Horace Mann Educators up 43.59%, and Aegon up 54.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GTS
Pro Report PDF for GTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTS
Did Triple-S Management Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Triple-S Management Corporation —commonly known as Triple-S, Triple SSS, or SSS— is an insurance holding company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico which offers a wide range of insurance products and services in Puerto Rico through its wholly owned subsidiaries. Founded on 1959, it has become the largest medical insurance provider in Puerto Rico thanks to its licensed affiliation with the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, and is one of the major participants in the Puerto Rico health reform program, which provides free and low-cost medical coverage to impoverished citizens. Its headquarters are located at 1441 Franklin D. Roosevelt Ave., in the San Patricio section of San Juan.