GTN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1843|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-53.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidoti Resumes Gray Television (GTN) at Buy (Earleir) Street Insider 12:42 PM
- The Slow-Motion Rally Rolls On Nov 22
- Comatose Action Nov 22
- Perilous Reversal Watch: Gray Television (GTN) Nov 21
- Gray Television (GTN) Looks Good: Stock Adds 17.2% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Why Unilife, Gray Television, and Clovis Oncology Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Nov 20
- Why Gray Television, Inc. Shares Popped Fool Nov 20
- Gray Television (GTN) to Acquire 15 Stations from Hoak Media Street Insider Nov 20
- Gray Reaches Agreement To Provide Services To WQCW (CW) In Charleston/Huntington, W.V. noodls Nov 15
- Gray enters shared services agreement with Excalibur Broadcasting Nov 15
GTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gray Television is up 449.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Gray Television up 507.0%, and Sinclair Broadcast Group up 213.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTN
Pro Report PDF for GTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTN
Did Gray Television make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gray Television, Inc. operates as a television broadcast company in the United States.The company provides news and entertainment services to the local markets in which the Company operates.