GTLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.576|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.31%|
|Net Income (TTM)||80.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chart Industries Inc. (GTLS): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Conn's (CONN) Strong Q3 Results are Just the Beginning - Cramer Street Insider Dec 6
- Chart Industries consensus estimates likely to come down, says William Blair Dec 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Samuel F. Thomas, Chairman, CEO and President of Chart Industries, Inc. (GTLS) Dec 5
- Don't Fear a Strong Jobs Number The Street Dec 5
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday Dec 3
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Tuesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Chart Industries Inc. (GTLS): Today's Featured Industrial Winner The Street Dec 2
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Chart Industries (GTLS) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
GTLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chart Industries is up 46.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Dover up 42.81%, and Middleby up 72.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTLS
Pro Report PDF for GTLS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTLS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTLS
Did Chart Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chart Industries, Inc. is a leading independent global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment used in the production, storage and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases. The company operates through three segments: Energy and Chemicals, Distribution and Storage and BioMedical. The majority of the company's products are used throughout the liquid gas supply chain for purification, liquefaction, distribution, storage and end-use applications, the largest portion of which are energy-related. The company has domestic operations located throughout the United States, including its principal executive offices located in Garfield Heights, Ohio, and an international presence in Asia, Australia and Europe. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Garfield Heights, Ohio.