GTIV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-6.133|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-188.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gentiva Health removed from short-term buy list at Deutsche Bank Dec 2
- Short Interest Declines 15.8% For GTIV The Street Nov 27
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) in Focus: Stock Up 6.2% Nov 25
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts Nov 25
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) Jumps: Stock Adds 6.2% in Session Nov 25
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) Jumps: Stock Adds 6.2% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Gentiva Health Services (GTIV) in Focus: Stock Up 6.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- CMS to lower 2014 home health care payments less than proposed Nov 22
- Gentiva® Health Services To Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire Nov 21
- Amedisys tumbles after revenue miss, Medicare settlement Nov 12
GTIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gentiva Health Services is up 27.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Addus Homecare up 303.8%, and Amedisys up 42.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTIV
Pro Strategies Featuring GTIV
Did Gentiva Health Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc., is a provider of home health services and hospice services serving patients throughout the United States.