GTIV Key Stats
- For-Profit Hospices: Is Their Reliance on Medicare Funding a Liability? Fool Jun 17
- For-Profit Hospices: Is Their Reliance on Medicare Funding a Liability? Fool Jun 13
- Gentiva Falls to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 29
- Gentiva Falls to Underperform May 29
- Gentiva® Health Services To Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences PR Newswire May 20
- GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal... May 14
- Gentiva Health Services Inc. Stock Downgraded (GTIV) May 13
- Gentiva Health Services Goes Red May 10
- GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Gentiva Health Services Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 9
GTIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gentiva Health Services is up 71.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.81%, Amedisys up 13.43%, and Addus HomeCare Corporation up 364.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GTIV
Pro Report PDF for GTIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTIV
Did Gentiva Health Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.