GTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6384|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||181.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Gran Tierra Energy (GTE) at Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- Gran Tierra Energy Announces Initial Well Results in Colombia and Production Update noodls Dec 3
- GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 29
- Gran Tierra, Proof Of The Golden Rule Of Oil: He Who Has The Gold Makes The Rules Nov 13
- Gran Tierra Energy Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:00 pm ET today Nov 12
- Gran Tierra Energy, Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- GRAN TIERRA ENERGY INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 12
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 12
- Q3 2013 Gran Tierra Energy Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 12
GTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gran Tierra Energy is up 24.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Pacific Rubiales Energy down 19.59%, and Petrominerales up 61.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTE
Pro Report PDF for GTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTE
Did Gran Tierra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc. is an international oil and gas exploration and production company. The company, based in Calgary, Canada, focuses on oil and gas exploration, development, and production, particularly in South America. The Company currently holds interests in producing and prospective properties in Colombia, Argentina, Peru and Brazil. The Company strategy is focused on establishing a portfolio of drilling opportunities to exploit undeveloped reserves to grow production, as well as undertaking exploration drilling to grow future reserves. The company was founded in January 2005.