GTAT Key Stats
- GT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Se... May 20
- GT Advanced Technologies to Showcase Sapphire Cover Screen Material at 2013 SID ... May 20
- GT Advanced Technologies Inc., Thermal Technology LLC - M&A Call Seeking Alpha May 17
- GT Advanced Technologies' CEO Hosts Thermal Technology Acquisition Conference (T... May 17
- GT Advanced Acquires Thermal Technology to Make Sapphire Screens Bloomberg May 16
- GT Advanced Technologies Acquires Thermal Technology for 3.4M Shares of Stock Benzinga May 16
- GT Advanced acquires Thermal Technology May 16
- GT Advanced Technologies Acquires Thermal Technology LLC GlobeNewswire May 16
- GT Advanced Technologies May Outperform As We Approach A 2014 Catalyst May 14
- Thinking Speculative in a Risk-On Market May 14
GTAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GT Advanced Technologies is up 2.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Actions Semiconductor up 84.57%, and Silicon Motion Technology Corporation down 19.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTAT
Pro Report PDF for GTAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTAT
Did GT Advanced Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. provides polysilicon production technology and sapphire, silicon, crystalline ingot growth systems and related PV manufacturing services for the solar industry. The company operates its business into three segments The Polysilicon business, Photovoltaic business and sapphire business. GT Advanced Technologies Inc. was formerly known as GT Solar International, Inc. and changed its name to GT Advanced Technologies Inc. in August 2011. GT Advanced Technologies Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.