GTAT Key Stats
- Solar Short Interest Continues to Be Volatile 24/7 Wall St. Dec 11
- Solar's Potential Rises as Costs Decline The Street Dec 11
- GT ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Fi Dec 10
- Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Dan Galves, Vice President at Deutsche Bank Securities with the Global Auto/Auto Parts Equity Research Team, Made the Right Call Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- 2:28 am GT Advanced Tech prices $190 mln of 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020; and 8,650,000 shares of common stock at $8.65 per share Briefing.com Dec 5
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Prices Revised $190M Conv. Notes, 8.65M Common Offering Street Insider Dec 5
- GT Advanced Technologies Inc. Prices $190,000,000 of 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2020 and 8,650,000 Shares of Common Stock noodls Dec 5
- LED Makers Are Flashing Buy Signals The Street Dec 5
- InPlay: GT Advanced Tech prices $190 mln of 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020; and 8,650,000 shares of common stock at $8.65 per share Dec 5
- GT Advanced Technologies selling stock and debt AP Dec 3
GTAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GT Advanced Technologies is up 131.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Corning up 38.58%, and Cree up 61.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GTAT
Pro Report PDF for GTAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GTAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GTAT
Did GT Advanced Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GT Advanced Technologies, Inc. provides polysilicon production technology and sapphire, silicon, crystalline ingot growth systems and related PV manufacturing services for the solar industry. The company operates its business into three segments The Polysilicon business, Photovoltaic business and sapphire business. GT Advanced Technologies Inc. was formerly known as GT Solar International, Inc. and changed its name to GT Advanced Technologies Inc. in August 2011. GT Advanced Technologies Inc. was founded in 1994 and is based in Merrimack, New Hampshire.