GSVC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-81.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2862|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.536M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-74678%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Daily Startup: Summit Partners Leads Round for JAMF Software Dec 10
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Buzz on the Street: Bulls Rush In Minyanville Dec 6
- 3 GSV Capital Numbers You Shouldn't Miss Fool Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - WPC, CSOD, PANW, GPK And GSVC Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- GSV CAPITAL CORP. Financials Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - RAX, UDR, SLGN, GSVC And HERO Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Six Major Blowups of the Week: Chegg, Cisco, NII, Rackspace and More Nov 16
- S&P 500 Hits an All-Time High for the Third Day in a Row Minyanville Nov 15
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock: GSV Capital (GSVC) Nov 13
GSVC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GSV Capital is up 31.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Firsthand Technology up 25.00%, and AllianceBernstein up 39.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSVC
Pro Strategies Featuring GSVC
Did GSV Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GSV Capital Corp is an externally managed, non-diversified closed-end management investment company. It invests through private secondary market transactions, direct investments in portfolio companies, & through transactions executed on public exchanges.