GST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||99.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7161|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-20.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GASTAR EXPLORATION, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 11
- 12:50 pm Gastar Exploration announces expanded credit facility Dec 9
- Gastar Exploration Announces Expanded Credit Facility noodls Dec 9
- Barron's Doubles Down On Approach Resources Despite Poor Well Results And Valuation Dec 6
- GASTAR EXPLORATION, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Gastar Exploration, Inc. Declares Monthly Cash Dividend on 8.625% Series A Preferred Stock and 10.75% Series B Preferred Stock of Gastar Exploration USA, Inc. noodls Dec 2
- Checking In on Two Energy Micro-Caps The Street Dec 1
- Buzz on the Street: Investors Thankful as S&P 500, Dow Jones Continue to Climb Minyanville Nov 29
- GASTAR EXPLORATION, INC. Financials Nov 26
- Gastar Shares Explore New Heights Nov 22
GST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gastar Exploration is up 459.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Chesapeake Energy up 58.32%, and ARC Resources up 13.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GST
Pro Strategies Featuring GST
Did Gastar Exploration make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gastar Exploration Inc is an energy company, engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and oil in the U.S.