GSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.529|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-134.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IAMGOLD Suspends Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG) Surges: Stock Moves 16.3% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Alexco Resource Corporation (AXU) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 9.8% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 11
- Alexco Resource Corporation (AXU) Catches Eye: Stock Jumps 9.8% Dec 11
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG) Surges: Stock Moves 16.3% Higher Dec 11
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Dec 10
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Newmont Falls on Midas Mine Sale Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Barrick Founder & Chairman to Retire - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Pretium Resources (PVG) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.4% in Session Dec 3
GSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Golden Star Resources is down 75.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Lake Shore Gold down 42.92%, and Pretium Resources down 59.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSS
Pro Strategies Featuring GSS
Did Golden Star Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Golden Star Resources Ltd, is an international gold mining and exploration company producing gold in Ghana, West Africa. It has a total historical production of over two million ounces of gold. It owns and operates the Bogoso/Prestea gold mining and processing operation that covers approximately 40 kilometers of strike along the southwest-trending Ashanti gold district in western Ghana; and the Wassa open-pit gold mine located to the east of Bogoso/Prestea in southwest Ghana. The company was by David A. Fennell founded on May 15, 1992 and is headquartered in Littleton, Colorado.