GSM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2906|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Globe Specialty Metals Announces Authorization for Stock Repurchase Plan GlobeNewswire 9:00 AM
- GLOBE SPECIALTY METALS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements an Dec 4
- Short Interest Declines 34.8% For GSM The Street Nov 27
- Globe Specialty Metals Increases Global Silicon Alloy Capacity by 30% by Acquiring Siltech noodls Nov 21
- Westlake Gains on Buoyant Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. Announces Dividend noodls Nov 6
- GLOBE SPECIALTY METALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Globe Specialty Metals Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Globe Specialty Beats on the Bottom Line Fool Nov 5
- Q1 2014 Globe Specialty Metals Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 5
GSM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Globe Specialty Metals is up 17.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.80%, AMCOL International up 1.42%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSM
Pro Report PDF for GSM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GSM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GSM
Did Globe Specialty Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Globe Specialty Metals Inc., is among the world's largest producers of silicon metal and silicon-based specialty alloys – critical ingredients in a host of industrial and consumer products with growing markets. Its customers include major silicone chemical, aluminum and steel manufacturers, producers of photovoltaic solar cells and computer chips, the auto industry, ductile iron foundries and concrete producers. Its principal operating subsidiaries are Globe Metallurgical, Inc. and Solsil, Inc. in the U.S.; Globe Metales S.A. in Argentina; and Ningxia Yonvey Coal Industry Co., Ltd., in China. The company was formerly known as International Metal Enterprises, Inc. and changed its name to Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. in November 2006. Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. was incorporated in 2004 and is headquartered in New York, New York.