GSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6801|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||32.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.11%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Teekay Tankers (TNK) in Focus: Stock Adds 5.1% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Euroseas, Ltd. (ESEA) Worth Watching: Stock Surges 11% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 2
- Global Ship Lease's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Global Ship Lease Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 14
- Global Ship Lease, Inc Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Global Ship Lease, Inc. (GSL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 14
- Q3 2013 Global Ship Lease Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 14
- Global Ship Lease Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release, Conference Call and Webcast noodls Oct 31
- Is This the Top for Global Ship Lease, Inc. (GSL) Oct 3
- Is This the Top for Global Ship Lease, Inc. (GSL) - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 3
GSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Ship Lease is up 81.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Euroseas up 37.45%, and Golar LNG up 0.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSL
Pro Strategies Featuring GSL
Did Global Ship Lease make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Global Ship Lease, Inc. owns a fleet of modern containerships of diverse sizes and charters the vessels out under long-term, fixed-rate charters to reputable container shipping companies.