GSK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.474|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.082B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EC Clears AstraZeneca's Fluenz Tetra - Analyst Blog Zacks 12:20 PM
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Launch Relvar Ellipta in Japan Street Insider 6:11 AM
- Sarepta's Rocky 2013 Fool Dec 8
- Do Drugmaker Plans To Release Trial Data Go Far Enough? Forbes Dec 7
- What's Behind Celgene's Spending Spree Fool Dec 6
- Theravance and Glaxo say asthma study succeeded Dec 6
- GSK, Theravance asthma drug shows improved lung function in study Reuters - UK Focus Dec 6
- Glaxo (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Report FF/VI Phase III Met Primary Endpoint Street Insider Dec 6
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: RYN, BWP, GSK, GAS, LEG The Street Dec 6
- Pfizer And GlaxoSmithKline: Aiming For Melanoma Cure Supremacy Seeking Alpha Dec 5
GSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GlaxoSmithKline is up 26.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Merck up 15.60%, and AstraZeneca up 24.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSK
Pro Report PDF for GSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GSK
Did GlaxoSmithKline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GlaxoSmithKline plc, often abbreviated to GSK, is a global pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's third largest pharmaceutical company measured by revenues (after Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer). It has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including asthma, cancer, virus control, infections, mental health, diabetes and digestive conditions.As one of the world's top prescription drug makers, GlaxoSmithKline enjoys annual revenues that exceed 13.2 billion. GSK was formed in 2000 by the merger of GlaxoWellcome plc (formed from the acquisition of Wellcome plc by Glaxo plc), and SmithKline Beecham plc (from the merger of Beecham plc, and SmithKlineBeckman Corporation). GlaxoSmithKline plc was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Brentford, United Kingdom.