GSK Key Stats
- 3 Reasons to Love GlaxoSmithKline Fool 11:21 AM
- The 5 Highest-Paying Dividend Stocks in Big Pharma Fool 11:05 AM
- Is Merck a Buy at These Prices? 8:43 AM
- Toll Reports Better-than-Expected Earnings: Ahead of the Ticker 5:55 AM
- When Savvy Dealmaking Borders on Reckless Spending Fool May 21
- XenoPort Candidate Disappoints - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Elan Provides Strategic Update - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- XenoPort Candidate Disappoints May 21
- Elan Provides Strategic Update May 21
- Elan Continues To Make Baffling Strategic Decision May 21
GSK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GlaxoSmithKline is up 25.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.94%, Merck up 29.43%, and AstraZeneca up 31.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GSK
Pro Report PDF for GSK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GSK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GSK
Did GlaxoSmithKline make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
GlaxoSmithKline plc, often abbreviated to GSK, is a global pharmaceutical, biologics, vaccines and consumer healthcare company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world's third largest pharmaceutical company measured by revenues (after Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer). It has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including asthma, cancer, virus control, infections, mental health, diabetes and digestive conditions.As one of the world's top prescription drug makers, GlaxoSmithKline enjoys annual revenues that exceed 13.2 billion. GSK was formed in 2000 by the merger of GlaxoWellcome plc (formed from the acquisition of Wellcome plc by Glaxo plc), and SmithKline Beecham plc (from the merger of Beecham plc, and SmithKlineBeckman Corporation). GlaxoSmithKline plc was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Brentford, United Kingdom.