GSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.504|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-82.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Gerdau Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- GENERAL STEEL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosur Nov 12
- General Steel Holdings, Inc. (GSI) Swings to Q3 Profit Street Insider Nov 12
- General Steel Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 12
- General Steel Begins Trial Production Run for Newly-Constructed Advanced Continuous-Rebar-Rolling Production Line PR Newswire Nov 11
- General Steel Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release PR Newswire Nov 5
- GENERAL STEEL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Oct 2
- General Steel Receives Notice Regarding NYSE Listing Criteria PR Newswire Oct 2
- GENERAL STEEL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosur Aug 30
- General Steel Holdings, Inc. (GSI) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.72/Share Street Insider Aug 30
GSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Steel Holdings is down 10.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Gerdau down 12.71%, and Companhia Siderurgica up 10.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSI
Pro Strategies Featuring GSI
Did General Steel Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
General Steel Holdings, Inc. manufactures and sells stee products in the People's Republic of China. Some of its products include steel rebar, hot-rolled carbon and silicon sheets and spiral-weld pipes.