GSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.374|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-67.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-30.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- GSE Environmental's High Temperature Geomembrane Maintains Integrity in Elevated Temperature Applications noodls Nov 18
- Cowen Downgrades GSE Holdings (GSE) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 18
- William Blair Downgrades GSE Holdings (GSE) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 18
- GSE Holding's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- GSE HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 15
- Q3 2013 GSE Holdings Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 15
- GSE Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 15
- GSE HOLDING, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- GSE Introduces Expanded Drainage Product Line noodls Nov 14
GSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GSE Holding is down 69.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cooper Tire & Rubber down 4.01%, and Berry Plastics Group up 48.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSE
Pro Strategies Featuring GSE
Did GSE Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GSE Holding Inc provides geosynthetic containment solutions for environmental protection and confinement applications. Its products are used in infrastructure end markets such as mining, waste management, liquid containment, coal ash containment etc.