GS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||16.49|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.05%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.60B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.32%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Ridiculously Long Legislation Is Supposed to Save the Economy Fool Dec 11
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- Hilton Sets IPO at $20 a Share Fox Business Dec 11
- HSBC to Sell Bank of Shanghai Stake - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Visa Travels Higher on MasterCard Stock Split, Dividend News Fool Dec 11
- It Wasn't Me, Says Ruby Tuesday (RT) Over Goldman Sachs Rumor The Street Dec 11
- Bank Of America's Result From Conference: Profitable Outlook For 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Elena Paitra leaves Goldman Sachs for Lloyds Reuters - UK Focus Dec 11
- A 2014 Game Plan for Europe ETFs ETF Trends Dec 11
- StoneCastle's Siegel Discusses Impact of Volcker Rule (Audio) Bloomberg Dec 11
GS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goldman Sachs Group is up 45.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Morgan Stanley up 78.45%, and Wells Fargo up 35.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GS
Pro Report PDF for GS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GS
Did Goldman Sachs Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational bulge bracket investment banking and securities firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in the Lower Manhattan area of New York City, with additional offices in major international financial centers. The firm provides mergers and acquisitions advice, underwriting services, asset management, and prime brokerage to its clients, which include corporations, governments and individuals. The firm also engages in proprietary trading and private equity deals, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market.