GS Key Stats
- What Did Jim Cramer Learn Working at Goldman Sachs? May 24
- [video] Creating Long-Term Wealth May 24
- Markets Post Weekly Loss, Snap Four-Week Streak Fox Business May 24
- Goldman Sachs Hopes For New Image With These 39 Changes May 24
- Can Ebix Overcome the Rumors? Minyanville May 24
- Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Life Lessons May 24
- Hedge Funds in Retirement Plans? Don't Bother May 24
- U.S. muni bond sales to total $4 billion next week May 24
- Goldman pitch: Hedge funds for 401(k)s May 24
- Random Thoughts: The Third Dip Cometh! May 24
GS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Goldman Sachs Group is up 64.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Morgan Stanley up 83.81%, and Wells Fargo up 30.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GS
Pro Report PDF for GS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GS
Did Goldman Sachs Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is an American multinational bulge bracket investment banking and securities firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients. Goldman Sachs was founded in 1869 and is headquartered at 200 West Street in the Lower Manhattan area of New York City, with additional offices in major international financial centers. The firm provides mergers and acquisitions advice, underwriting services, asset management, and prime brokerage to its clients, which include corporations, governments and individuals. The firm also engages in proprietary trading and private equity deals, and is a primary dealer in the United States Treasury security market.