GRUB Key Stats
PR Newswire08/19 10:00
Street Insider08/14 15:19
Street Insider08/13 10:27
Investor's Business Daily08/11 18:18
Investor's Business Daily08/11 13:32
GRUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GrubHub is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.21%, Yelp up 63.15%, and Groupon down 34.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GRUB
PDF Report for GRUB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRUB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GRUB
Did GrubHub make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: https://www.grubhub.com
- IR Website: http://investors.grubhub.com/investors/overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals
- NAICS Code: 519130
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
GrubHub Inc provides an online and mobile platform for restaurant pick-up and delivery orders.
GRUB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GRUB","name")
- Description: =YCI("GRUB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GRUB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GRUB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GRUB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.