GRO Key Stats
|09/11/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Agria Corporation Q4 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/11/2014||Earnings||Agria Corporation Q4 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/06/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Agria Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|03/06/2014||Earnings||Agria Corporation Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
GRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agria is down 23.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.51%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 31.70%, and Alico down 2.69%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GRO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GRO
Did Agria make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Company Website: http://www.agriacorp.com
- IR Website: http://ir.agriacorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=216437&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
Agria Corp is an agricultural company. Its activities include research & development of seed & grain products, operation of retail stores that supply farm input materials, & livestock trading, wool trading, irrigation and pumping, & real estate agency.
GRO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GRO","name")
- Description: =YCI("GRO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GRO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GRO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GRO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.