GRO Key Stats
- Crimea Deadlock Sends Ukraine Executives to Calm Sinking Markets Yahoo 03/06 17:01 ET
- Agria's Management Discusses F2Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/06 10:29 ET
- Agria Reports Financial Results for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2013 Marketwired 03/06 07:30 ET
- Agria Corporation to Report Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2014 on Thursday, March 6, 2014 noodls 02/25 09:49 ET
- Agria Subsidiary PGG Wrightson Reports Strong Fiscal First Half Results noodls 02/25 09:49 ET
- Asian shares up as China money rates dip, dollar gains 01/20 22:44 ET
- Global Markets - NZ dollar surges; Asia eyes China money markets 01/20 18:38 ET
- Wall Street ends mostly lower on earnings 01/17 16:44 ET
- GE profit margins fall short, shares slide 01/17 13:31 ET
- Asian stocks subdued after Wall Street losses 01/16 21:41 ET
GRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agria is up 96.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 33.15%, and Mechel OAO down 66.51%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GRO
Pro Strategies Featuring GRO
Did Agria make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Farm Products
- Headquarters Country: China
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Agria Corporation is an agri-solutions provider engaged in research and development, and production and sale of three different types of upstream agricultural products.