GRO Key Stats
- RBS faces struggle to fill 'poisoned chalice' CEO role Jun 13
- World stocks pummelled, dollar slumps as rout gathers pace Jun 13
- Nikkei sinks over 800 points as investors cut hedges against weaker yen Jun 13
- Asian shares, dollar slump on Fed stimulus uncertainty Jun 12
- Analysis: FX intervention default policy in Asia as Fed fears rise Reuters Jun 12
- World shares recover after steep selloff Jun 12
- Asia's ticking time bonds; time to cut and run? Jun 12
- Asian shares hit 2013 lows, Nikkei volatile on BOJ jitters Jun 12
- Advice for Snowden from a man who knows: 'Always check six' Jun 11
- Central Bank fears trigger global selloff in bonds, shares Jun 11
GRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agria Corporation is up 19.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Archer-Daniels Midland Company up 8.54%, and BioPower Operations down 93.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GRO
Pro Strategies Featuring GRO
Did Agria Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.