GRO Key Stats
- European shares flat; U.S. budget deal gets cautious thumbs-up Dec 11
- Asian shares lose altitude, bonds underpinned Dec 10
- World stocks lose grip on gains, euro scales heights Dec 10
- Asian stocks edge higher, euro stands tall Dec 9
- China data supports world share markets, euro climbs broadly Dec 9
- China data boosts world stocks, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper Dec 9
- Asian shares advance on China trade, falling yen Dec 9
- Wall Street Week Ahead - U.S. stocks could weather grim profit outlooks Dec 6
- World stocks rise as U.S. jobs data boosts taper talk Dec 6
- Government plans incentives for raw sugar production - Sharad Pawar Dec 6
GRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Agria is up 102.1% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.50%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 52.45%, and Mechel OAO down 66.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GRO
Pro Strategies Featuring GRO
Did Agria make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Agria Corporation is an agri-solutions provider engaged in research and development, and production and sale of three different types of upstream agricultural products.