GRA Key Stats
- W. R. Grace & Co. (GRA): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner May 22
- 4 Chemicals Stocks Moving The Industry Upward May 22
- Jefferies Boosts Price Target on W.R. Grace (GRA) 12% Street Insider May 22
- Billionaire Richard Chilton's Top Stock Picks May 21
- Topeka Capital Starts W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA) at Hold Street Insider May 17
- W.R. Grace initiated with a Hold at Topeka May 17
- This Long/Short Fund Finds Opportunity in Prom Season Fool May 14
- Grace and Al Dahra to build first fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) catalysts manuf... May 14
- How Do You Find Depressed Stocks? Ask This Hedge Fund May 10
- W.R. Grace Larger Than S&P 500 Component Torchmark May 8
GRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). W. R. Grace is up 56.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, H.B. Fuller Company up 30.37%, and Albemarle up 13.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GRA
Pro Report PDF for GRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GRA
Did W. R. Grace make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
W. R. Grace & Co. engages in the production and sale of specialty chemicals and specialty materials worldwide. Grace has two operating segments, Grace Davison that provides specialty chemicals, materials and formulation technologies, and Grace Construction Products that produces specialty construction materials, systems and services that strengthen, enhance and protect structures. W. R. Grace & Co. was founded in 1854 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. On April 2, 2001, the company filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.