GRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.172|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.10%|
|Net Income (TTM)||93.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- W R GRACE & CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- 9:34 am W.R. Grace announces conference call to review UNIPOL acquisition and emergence status Dec 5
- Grace Announces Conference Call to Review UNIPOL Acquisition and Emergence Status Business Wire Dec 5
- Dow to "Carve-Out" Assets Worth $5B - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- W R GRACE & CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Dow Chemical Up 2.6% on Spinoff News; Deal Could Generate $3B Barrons.com Dec 2
- Grace Completes Purchase of Dow’s UNIPOL™ Polypropylene Process Technology Licensing and Catalysts Business Business Wire Dec 2
- Dow Chemical Weighs Options for Commodity Chemicals Fox Business Dec 2
- Grace to Present at Citi Basic Materials Conference on December 3, 2013 noodls Nov 26
- In Montana Town, a Shut Mine Leaves an Open Wound The Wall Street Journal Nov 26
GRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). W. R. Grace is up 47.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Dow Chemical up 42.96%, and Albemarle up 19.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GRA
Pro Report PDF for GRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GRA
Did W. R. Grace make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
W. R. Grace & Co. engages in the production and sale of specialty chemicals and specialty materials worldwide. Grace has two operating segments, Grace Davison that provides specialty chemicals, materials and formulation technologies, and Grace Construction Products that produces specialty construction materials, systems and services that strengthen, enhance and protect structures. W. R. Grace & Co. was founded in 1854 and is based in Columbia, Maryland. On April 2, 2001, the company filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.