GPS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.803|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.324B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: S&P, Jobs Report Were Higher Than Expected The Street 12:00 AM
- Why Gap Shares Sank Fool Dec 6
- The Two Main Growth Drivers of Urban Outfitters Fool Dec 6
- Gap (GPS) Nov. Comps Beat but Margin Doubts Linger Street Insider Dec 6
- Retailers Tank Despite Markets Moving 1% Higher Fool Dec 6
- Gap Inc. (GPS): Today's Featured Retail Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Stocks Rise After Upbeat Data Morningstar Dec 6
- Gap shares fall despite sales gain Dec 6
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - GPS Dec 6
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
GPS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gap is up 25.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Lululemon Athletica down 5.07%, and American Eagle down 28.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPS
Pro Report PDF for GPS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPS
Did Gap make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gap, Inc., is an apparel retail company. It offers apparel, accessories, and personal care products for men, women, children, and babies under the Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime, Athleta, and Intermix brands.