GPRK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7329|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||41.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/26 08:00
PR Newswire07/24 08:00
PR Newswire07/17 08:00
|05/22/2014||Earnings||Results for the First Quarter 2014|
|04/01/2014||Earnings||GeoPark Ltd Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/29/2013||Earnings||Third Quarter Results 30.09.2013|
|10/17/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Geopark Limited|
|09/02/2013||Earnings||Half Yearly Report|
GPRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GeoPark is up 17.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Callon Petroleum up 132.8%, and SandRidge Mississippian down 39.62%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for GPRK
PDF Report for GPRK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPRK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring GPRK
Did GeoPark make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.geo-park.com
- IR Website: http://www.geo-park.com/en/investor-support/
- HQ Country: Chile
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Bermuda
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
GeoPark Ltd is engaged in the production, development and exploration of oil and gas reserves. The Company has oil and gas assets and growth platforms in Chile, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina.
GPRK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("GPRK","name")
- Description: =YCI("GPRK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("GPRK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("GPRK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("GPRK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.