GPRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.638|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- EPA Biofuel Cuts Should Be No Surprise Fool Nov 29
- GREEN PLAINS RENEWABLE ENERGY, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acq Nov 25
- Is This Peak Ethanol? Nov 24
- Is This Peak Ethanol? Fool Nov 23
- This Rule Change Could Crush Ethanol Demand Fool Nov 23
- Green Plains buys two ethanol plants Reuters Nov 23
- Green Plains Completes Acquisition of Two Ethanol Plants noodls Nov 22
- [video] Is ethanol dead? Nov 21
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Green Plains Renewable Energy Ranks As A Top Pick Nov 20
GPRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Green Plains Renewable is up 113.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, BioFuel Energy down 61.80%, and Albemarle up 15.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPRE
Pro Report PDF for GPRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPRE
Did Green Plains Renewable make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. is a producer, marketer and distributer of ethanol. The company has operations throughout the ethanol value chain, beginning upstream with its agronomy and grain handling operations.