GORO Key Stats
- WisdomTree SmallCap Dividend Fund -- Insider Buying Index Registering 11.6% May 14
- Gold Resource downgraded by Global Hunter Securities May 9
- GOLD RESOURCE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... May 8
- Gold Resource reports Q1 production 22,330 ounces AuEq May 8
- Gold Resource Corporation Reports First Quarter Results; Maintains 2013 Producti... May 8
- GOLD RESOURCE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Gold Resource Corporation First Quarter Conference Call Marketwired May 7
- Ex-Div Reminder for Gold Resource Corp (GORO) May 7
- Gold Miners At Risk Of Cutting Dividends May 6
- Time To Bail On Gold Resource Corp. Apr 30
GORO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gold Resource is down 60.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Rubicon Minerals down 42.02%, and Sandstorm Gold up 5.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GORO
Pro Report PDF for GORO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GORO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GORO
Did Gold Resource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gold Resource Corporation is a gold producer targeting projects that feature low operating costs and high returns on capital. The Company's primary focus is on cash flow, with a priority to return a meaningful dividend back to the owners of the Company, its shareholders. It holds interest in six properties, including the El Aguila property, the Las Margaritas property, the El Rey property, the Solaga property, the El Chamizo property, and the Alta Gracia property in southern state of Oaxaca. The Company's "Oaxaca Mining Unit" consists of 100% interest in 5 potential high-grade gold and silver properties in the southern state of Oaxaca, Mexico. It was founded by William W. Reid and David C. Reid on August 24, 1998 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.