GORO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2333|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.35M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.34%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Call The Fed's Bluff And Profit With A 7.1% Yield StreetAuthority Network Dec 6
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: GORO, TXRH, ROST, HPQ The Street Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 5: SUNS, APSA, VNR, CCCL, GORO The Street Dec 5
- EURO RESSOURCES PUTS IN PLACE A SHARE REPURCHASE PLAN noodls Dec 4
- Daily Dividend Report: WR, SFL, GORO, MRK, GBCI Forbes Nov 27
- GOLD RESOURCE CORPORATION DECLARES NOVEMBER MONTHLY DIVIDEND noodls Nov 27
- Gold Resource (GORO) Declares $0.03 Monthly Dividend; 7.3% Yield Street Insider Nov 27
- Is Gold Resource Corp.'s Dividend Unsustainable? Nov 25
- Best Of The Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: SPH, HGT, AB, GORO Nov 25
- Can This Gold Miner Survive? Fool Nov 19
GORO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gold Resource is down 69.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.88%, Euro Ressources down 17.29%, and Primero Mining down 28.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GORO
Pro Strategies Featuring GORO
Did Gold Resource make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gold Resource Corporation is a gold producer targeting projects that feature low operating costs and high returns on capital. The Company's primary focus is on cash flow, with a priority to return a meaningful dividend back to the owners of the Company, its shareholders. It holds interest in six properties, including the El Aguila property, the Las Margaritas property, the El Rey property, the Solaga property, the El Chamizo property, and the Alta Gracia property in southern state of Oaxaca. The Company's "Oaxaca Mining Unit" consists of 100% interest in 5 potential high-grade gold and silver properties in the southern state of Oaxaca, Mexico. It was founded by William W. Reid and David C. Reid on August 24, 1998 and is headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado.