GOOG Key Stats
- Review: Google music plan solid, serendipitous AP 12:03 AM
- Google Voice Can Prevent Twitter's New Security System From Locking You Out May 22
- The War for Online Video Is Heating Up Fool May 22
- Apple Thinks Google Now Is Guilty Fool May 22
- What Does Intel Have Up Its Sleeve? Fool May 22
- Q&A With HP CEO Meg Whitman and CFO Cathie Lesjak: The Turnaround Is on Schedule May 22
- Did Intel Just Score a Big Mobile Win? May 22
- Can Baidu Get Rich the Youku Way? Fool May 22
- Yahoo! Stock Is Hitting New Highs Fool May 22
- Ireland says will not be U.S. 'whipping boy' on tax May 22
GOOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Google is up 45.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Facebook down 26.07%, and Yahoo! up 70.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GOOG
Pro Report PDF for GOOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GOOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GOOG
Did Google make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Google Inc. is an American multinational internet and software corporation specialized in internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the "Google Guys", while the two were attending Stanford University as PhD candidates. Google Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.