GOOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||37.49|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.43B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Apple Still Dominates the U.S. Market Fool 1:00 PM
- Ask a Fool: What's Up With Facebook? Fool 12:00 PM
- 4 Megacap Stocks That Crushed the S&P 500 in 2013 Fool 11:31 AM
- You May Want These Trailers Near Your House Fool 10:09 AM
- Google Takes Aim at Amazon in the Cloud With This Recent Move Fool 8:45 AM
- Seriously, Olive Garden, What Are You Doing? Fool 8:02 AM
- How The Biggest Misconceptions Surrounding Yelp and Angie’s List Could Hurt Your Portfolio Fool 7:00 AM
- How Apple Will Benefit From Twitter's Firehose Fool Dec 7
- Pandora Could Be Devastated by a Free Spotify Fool Dec 7
- If This Is Samsung's Next Smartphone, Google Should Be More Worried Than Apple Fool Dec 7
GOOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Google is up 54.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Facebook up 77.75%, and Groupon up 138.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GOOG
Pro Report PDF for GOOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GOOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GOOG
Did Google make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Google Inc. is an American multinational internet and software corporation specialized in internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google hosts and develops a number of Internet-based services and products, and generates profit primarily from advertising through its AdWords program. The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, often dubbed the "Google Guys", while the two were attending Stanford University as PhD candidates. Google Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Mountain View, California.