GOOD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2111|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.807M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.66%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What To Hold: Top 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: HGT, GOOD, LRE The Street Dec 4
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN Nov 25
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/20: (SGOC) (JCP) (NQ) Higher; (NWBO) (AEZS) (LOW) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 20
- Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) Prices 1.38M Common Offering at $18.15/Share Street Insider Nov 20
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/19: (LZB) (BMRN) (HLF) Higher; (AEZS) (SSW) (GOOD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 19
- Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) Plans Common Stock Sale Street Insider Nov 19
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: ABR, GOOD, RAS, SFL Nov 15
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HMH, CXE, GOOD, SDT, GGB Nov 11
- Gladstone Commercial Corp's 7.125% Series C Cumulative Term Preferred Stock About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Nov 8
- Gladstone Commercial Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
GOOD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gladstone Commercial is up 7.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Chatham Lodging up 48.74%, and Healthcare Realty Trust down 5.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GOOD
Pro Strategies Featuring GOOD
Did Gladstone Commercial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation is a real estate investment trust which is engaged in the business of investing in and owning net leased industrial and commercial real property and making long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans.