GOL Key Stats
- GOL - PRASK Increases 8% and Fuel PMP Increases 2% YoY PR Newswire May 20
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A. Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earni... May 14
- GOL Jumps 5% on "Successful Turnaround," UBS Says May 14
- GOL is Named as Official Airline for Brazil's Soccer Team PR Newswire May 14
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: India's Inflation Slows; Renren Surges on Earn... May 14
- Brazil airline Gol posts deeper net loss on currency hedge May 14
- GOL Lags Both Earnings and Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- GOL records operating margin of 4.9% in 1Q13 PR Newswire May 13
- Gol Linhas Earnings Preview: Can This Streak Finally End? May 11
- STXNEWS LATAM-Delta and Gol extend codeshare to US-Brazil routes May 9
GOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gol Intelligent Airlines is up 10.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Copa up 66.18%, and LATAM Airlines Group down 21.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GOL
Pro Report PDF for GOL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GOL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GOL
Did Gol Intelligent Airlines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. is engaged in providing air transport services. It provides low-cost, low-fare and business and comfort class airline services on routes connecting all major Brazilian cities and also major cities in Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia and Peru.The company also provides cargo transportation and charter flight services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.